|Organization||Columbus Stainless Steel|
|Details||Columbus Stainless Steel has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future. Applications are invited from unemployed youth interested in being trained as an operator in a production field. Our state of the art operation awaits you.RequirementsGrade 12 or N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and Science with (40%)Be a South African CitizenBe medically fit for the training positionCompetencies|
- Technical ability with good hand-eye coordination
- Technical ability and good hand eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- the motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2 year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for the potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How to Apply
NB. Preference will be given to local candidates of the Steve Tshwete municipality area
Send no more than one copy of your CV by email to: email@example.com
- indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
NB. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.