Human Resources administration Internship
CHIETA: Human Resource Administration Internship 2021 / 2022
CHIETA: Human Resource Administration Internship 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for recent graduates. If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority invites applicants to apply 24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
A position exists at the CHIETA Head Office for a HR Administration Intern. This position will be responsible for various administrative duties within the HR Unit and will report to the HR Manager. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the position are invited to apply:
- A HR related qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need or in-service training to qualify. If you apply for this Internship and you have work experience you will not be considered as it is clear that we require an Intern for development.
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Knowledge of VIP HR Premier will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of HR related Legislation.
Stipend: R7 000,00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the co-ordination of the recruitment process
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of employee files
- Ensure new starters receive and complete the required documentation
- Provide administrative support to the HR Unit
- Capturing of information on the HRIS
- Make travel arrangements in line with the supply chain processes and procedures
- Order stationery and office supplies for the Unit
- Assist with the logistical arrangements for workshops and other HR related events
- Assist with OHS related activities and administration
- Assist on rotational basis to conduct daily screening and attendance register
How to Apply for Human Resource Administration Internship 2021 / 2022
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before closing date: 08 October 2021. If no feedback is provided to applicants by 30 November 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.