KFC IS LOOKING FOR FOOD SERVICE TEAM MEMBERS
Reference Number : JBGSouth or
To prepare all KFC products in accordance with the KFC standard operating procedures, with strict adherence to Health and Safety standardsRequirements
Prepare and cook KFC products using approved KFC standards and procedures when instructed by the manager
– Portion ingredients and cooked products using approved KFC procedures
– Hold and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for each product
– Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
– Follow all standard procedures and schedules for cleaning and sanitizing food preparation and storage areas equipment and utensils
– Capture product preparation information and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
– Adhere to Yum’s culture principles
– Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor
– GRADE 11 – 12
– be able to speak english
What Is Client Facing?
A client-facing role is one wherein an employee interacts directly with a customer, sometimes in person
Client-facing functions are important and are used to understand the client’s needs or to solve problems a computer or automated software would have too much difficulty doing.
Many companies will attempt to automate or outsource this function if it can save money and time.
- Client facing generally refers to activities that involve direct interaction with a client.
- These roles can help understand what customers are looking for and help to solve problems for companies.
- Client facing roles include door greeters, personal financial planners, and realtors.
Understanding Client Facing
Client-facing jobs can include serving as a personal financial planner, in which the client discusses and explains their goals and investment needs. Both parties use this interaction to decide if or how the needs can be met.
Click Here To Apply Online :