Human Resources Payroll
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (18 MONTH CONTRACT)
STIPEND : R5000.00 Per Month
CLOSING DATE : 12 November 2021not later than 16h00
No municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid etc.) and applicants are required to make their own arrangements in this respect.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Computer Literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good telephone etiquette
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Key performance areas:
• Assist with Human Resources duties such as recruitment, induction and training
• Assist with the compilation of reports on specific personnel-related items such as medical boarding, and retirement
• File documents
• Assist with the preparation of the Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Programme
• File leave applications
• Assist with maintaining and updating personal information with respect to changes in employment/personal status and attending to safekeeping of personnel records/ file in accordance with approved record-keeping system.
• Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
UBUHLEBEZWE MUNICIPALITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, Ixopo, 3276 by not later than 16h00 on 12 November 2021. Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at: Ubuhlebezwe Municipality, 29 Margaret Street, Ixopo, 3276.
Faxed applications will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. All enquiries should be directed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834-7700.