The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organization requires the services of qualified individuals within its Head Office for the following position: – THIS IS AN EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LEARNERSHIP X 1
LOCATION: CenturionCLOSING DATE & TIME: 11/23/2021 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing unemployed learners who have completed grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The learnership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.Work based exposure may include the following.
- Skills Development Administration.
- Assisting to prepare for induction.
- Assisting to prepare research documents.
- Creation of PR’s and follow ups.
- Assisting to compile skills Development reports.
- Assist in administration of leaners and interns programme
- Assist in data cleaning for WSP
NB: Learners will be required to attend classes and complete assignments/portfolios of evidence,
The learners will be required to complete 30% learning and 70% workplace learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.Qualifications
- Certified Grade 12
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Time management.
- Listening skills.
- Attention to details.
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
RemunerationThe learners will be awarded a monthly stipend.Closing date: 23 November 2021
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Zama.Recruitment@raf.co.zaNo hand delivered applications will be accepted.INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
3. Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in a learnership program in the relevant field of the post previously
4. The applicant must not have previously served a learner before.
5. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as a learner and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified?The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity PlanPlease note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vettingNB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.