Gibela Rail Transport Consortium has 200 pots available to up-skill professionals to build trains in South Africa by doing a Boilermaking course.
South African citizens with a South African barcoded identity document.
• Enrolled or intending to enroll at a South African TVET institution (current N3/N4 candidates are encouraged to apply).
• Enrolled or intending to enroll at a South African university or university of technology (current first and second-year candidates are encouraged to apply).
• Able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
• In need of financial assistance.
• A matric with level 6 for mathematics, physical science and accounting, and level 5 for English.
• A matric with Mathematics and Science, and English at level 4.
• Written proof of acceptance for admission to a South African TVET institution/University. Certificates are awarded upon completion
To apply please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 February 2022