A training opportunity is available in the Textiles industry for a Learner to participate in a Production Learnership Programme.
• Successful candidates must have passed grade 12 with Mathematics and English as subjects
• Must be prepared to undergo appropriate testing
• Must be prepared to undergo medical screening and a drug test
• Must have a keen interest in Manufacturing
• The programme runs for a duration of 12 months
• A learner stipend of R580 will be paid per week
• The learner will be required to work shifts while completing their practical
• At the end of the programme the successful learners will receive a National Certificate in Manufacturing qualification
• Submit your CV together with copies of your grade 12 results and a South African ID to email@example.com
• Alternatively, hand deliver the above documents to Coleman Street, Elsies River.
• Please ensure that the correct contact details are on your CV
Please note if you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful.