ADMINISTRATION CLERK (5 POSTS)
- Reference Number : Refs/012649
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 173,703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. L.M. Makokwe Tel No. 011 411 3700
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent. Computer literacy (Ms Office). Ability to handle conflict. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work independently and in a team. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels. Ability to organize and plan. Sound verbal and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Must be self- motivated. Good customer skills and competencies. Knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles, PFMA, Procedure Manual II and all prescripts that govern Patient Affairs. Must be able to rotate in all sections of Patient Affairs and work shifts, which includes weekend and public holidays. Applicants should be prepared to undergo Medical surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
- Registration and admission of in and outpatient by completing relevant forms/registers on PAAB system. Updating and controlling file information per visit. Work as a Sub-cashier by collecting Patient’s fees. Issuing receipt and accounts to patient either manually or electronically. Be responsible to handle public funds. Handling Patient’s valuables and belongings using kit book and TPH60. Processing movements of patients from ward to ward or other Institutions. Discharge and billing of patients. Verifying patient’s personal information. Ordering of stock (cleaning and stationary) including requisition forms. Record keeping and internal correspondence. Collect and deliver X-rays, liaise with all other departments as directed by the Nurse in charge. Liaise with the medical records department regarding sticking labels, changing addresses etc. Compile daily data. Type meeting minutes. File patient’s record. Be responsible for the filing of all results in patient’s files. General clerical duties designated by the supervisor.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource, private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 pm (Noon) on the closing date. Application must be submitted on a fully completed New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated and signed CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than 6 months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants. People with disability are welcome to apply. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from South African Qualifications Authority(SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Please Note: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. Applications should be submitted at Leratong Hospital Human Resource.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 10-12-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.