EPWP: Protection Services: Cleaner / General Office Assistant (Reference Number: 4/4/3/6)
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
DIRECTORATE: MANAGEMENT SERVICES
DEPARTMENT: PROTECTION SERVICES
REFERENCE NUMBER: 4/4/3/6
EPWP CLEANER / GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Physical Fitness and healthy
- Certified copies of ID and proof of address
- Proof of banking details
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
CLEANING OF FACILITIES
- Cleaning of the facilities and offices (Protection Services Building) daily.
- Ensure that all cleaning material is available.
- Ensuring that all electrical points and light are in working order and ensuring that ern is on.
- Requesting quotations and placing orders for cleaning and other material.
- Reporting all major faults to the caretaker.
- To keep facilities neat and clean to meet municipality and department set targets.
OFFICE SUPPORT/GENERAL TASKS ACTIVITIES
- Perform general clerical duties and renders support to specific functional areas in the afternoon.
- Transmitting facsimile/email copies to specific destinations and recording transmission details.
- Photocopying of documents.
- Attending to filing of documents/correspondence in alpha-numerical sequence.
- Co-ordinate, record and submit information to relevant officials.
HOW TO APPLY:
STEP 1: Complete the attached EPWP Application form. Hard copies of this form can be obtained at your nearest Municipal Offices or at (Old Nedbank Building) in Bredasdorp.
STEP 2: Attached certified copy of your identity document
STEP 3: Proof of banking details (bank letter / bank statement)
STEP 4: Submission of application can be hand delivered or emailed together with your certified Identity document & proof of Banking Details to your nearest Municipal Office or submit at (Old Nedbank Building) in Bredasdorp.
Email to: email@example.com
SALARY: R180 per day
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 14 January 2022
ENQUIRIES: MRS. MYLLISON SAPTOU
ELIGIBILITY: All unemployed & disabled persons, registered on the CAM database.