Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations. We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses.
Visit us at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
#METRET ROLE PURPOSE This Learnership programme aims to give learners an opportunity to gain workplace experience within Human Capital. Learners will have the opportunity to work closely with and gain knowledge from specialists and experts within the Human Capital Community.
• Matric or NQF 4 equivalent
• Relevant degree or qualification (advantageous)
• Applicant must be unemployed, and a South African Citizen by birth Responsibilities And Work Outputs
• Provide bulk recruitment administrative support
• Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
• Review and screen CVs received from job advertisements and in collaboration with the HR team shortlist relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria.
• Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates to assess candidate suitability.
• Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on shortlisted candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
• Book and coordinate the logistical arrangements for the recruitment and assessment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.).
• Coordinate and support the on-boarding and integration programme for new employees.
• Capture and maintain employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
• Compile employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
• Accurately capture employee contracts on system.
• Ensure that all contracts and payroll documentation are submitted to payroll within the agreed timeframe.
• Quality check payroll documentation to ensure completeness.
• Facilitate the exit process by providing exit documentation to relevant parties and coordinating the logistical arrangements.
• Assist HR team with projects and research on an ad hoc basis. Competencies Required • Eye for Detail
• Energetic and Self-Motivated
• Insatiable Curiosity
• Innovative and Brave
• Collaborate across Boundaries
• Diversity and Inclusiveness
LOCATION The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Human Capital department based at our offices in Johannesburg and PretoriaReport this listingMomentum Metropolitan Holdings LimitedGlassdoor 4,0 – 77 reviewsmomentummetropolitan.co.zaMore jobs at Momentum Metropolitan Holdings LimitedSee web results for Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited