Billing Clerk-Accounts Department
Fidelity Services Group
Closing Date 31 January 2022
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Reporting to: Billing Supervisor
Purpose of the position: The overall purpose is to ensure that accurate, timely invoices are raised in SAP
- Minimum Matric Certificate
- Minimum 3 years of billing experience essential
- SAP Billing experience essential
- Computer Literate – excel essential
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Process invoices daily/weekly/monthly
- Proactive identification of simplification/automation opportunities
- Process credit memos
- To participate in various ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Preparation of Billing reports
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.