The merSETA is the Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Education and Training Authority established through the Skills Development Act. This SETA encompasses the metal and engineering, auto manufacturing, motor retail, tyre manufacturing and plastics industries.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERT
We have an excellent opportunity for the following professional to enhance in our Supply
Temp: Supply Chain Administrator (B5) X2
Salary: R23 637.00 p.m.
FIXED TERM CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS EXPIRING 31 August 2022
The prime focus – The Temp Administrator will need to cover admin work as per below:
- Responsible for daily Procurement of goods and services (RFQ’s)
- Ensure compliance with Supply Chain related Legislation and internal Standard
- Receive, issue and replenish consumables and stationery (Inventory Management)
- Assist Supply Chain Unit with quarterly Stock Count
- Open vendor files for new suppliers
- Price negotiations
- Purchase order administration
- Electronic records management
- Assist Supply Chain Coordinator with clean-up of all vendor files, bulk filing and archiving exercises when required.
Qualities, experience, knowledge and skills required:
• A minimum of matric/NQF 4, qualification;
• Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or related qualification
• Minimum 1 year experience in Supply Chain Administration;
• Knowledge of PFMA, Inventory management and Seta’s will be advantageous;
• Strong computer skills (MS Office);
• Attention to detail
• Must be highly organised
The merSETA is an equal opportunity employer; however, preference will be given to African
candidates in line with Employment Equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. Please submit a detailed CV, qualification and application form and motivational letter to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Internal applicants will be shortlisted only if they
meet all the requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be
contacted within 21 days after the closing date, please know that your application was not
successful. The MERSETA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
CLOSING DATE: 24 January 2022