REFERENCE NO : RATA2022
STIPEND : R3 999.00 / R4 777.00 per month
(Grade 12 / Grade 12 plus post metric qualification)
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT:
This contract shall be valid for a period of 12 months (01 April 2022 – 31 March 2023)
• Applicants should have minimum of Grade 12 Certificate;
• Be computer literate, multilingual, able to work in a team, able to go an extra mile; able to work under pressure; good organisational skills; good time management skills, good conflict management skills
• Be between the ages 18 to 35 years and
• P.S Those who previously participated in this programme are not eligible to apply.
• Assist an educator with a visual disability.
• Assist with the development of material for teaching and learning whilst supervised.
• Assist with marking of learners’ books under supervision.
• Assist with the recording of assessment and other classroom/administrative duties.
• Monitor and record the attendance of learners.
Enquiries: School Principal
Contact number: 082 552 5368
CLOSING DATE: 04 February 2022
Applications should ONLY be hand delivered at Lavela Secondary School between 08:00 and 15:00 daily
Applications must be submitted on new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full. A detailed CV, certified copy of your Identity Document and Qualifications must be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Please record your name in the register provided at the institution on submission of the application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received any response within two weeks, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. YOU WILL BE VETTED FOR WORKING WITH LEARNERS