Learnership Application Closing Date: 11 February 2022
Learnership Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Accommodation Services NQF Level 2
Food and Beverage Services NQF Level 4
The Birchwood Hotel and OR Tambo Conference Centre is looking to fill placements for the above-mentioned learnership programmes.
If applicants are successful in the first round of selection, they will undergo a two-month training and selection period In March and April 2022. Should they be successful In the selection period, they will commence with the official learnership programme on 01 May 2022.
The learnership programme duration is 12 months.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Able to communicate confidently
- Must have friendly and helpful personality
- Must be able to work effectively with others as a member of a team
- Able to work shifts required in the hospitality industry
- Able to get to and from work (early in the morning and late at night)
- Must provide a Covid — 19 proof of Vaccination
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the above programme and you meet the basic requirements below, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11 February 2022.
Should you not receive a response from us by 18 February 2022, then please accept our gratitude to you for applying, but consider your application unsuccessfully