Tourism KwaZulu Natal: Internships 2022
Tourism KwaZulu Natal invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 25 February 2022
Stipend: R6083 per month
Tourism KwaZulu Natal invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 Internship programme.
Degree or 3 year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources – Ref HR/2022
- Information Technology – Ref IT/2022
- Corporate Governance/Public Management – Ref CEO/22
- Marketing – Ref MKT/2022
- Graphic Design – Ref: GD/2022
- Financial Accounting – Ref FA/2022
- Cost & Management Accounting – Ref CMA/2022
- Supply Chain Management – Ref SCM/2022
- PR/Communications – Ref PR/Comms/2022
- Tourism Development – Ref TD/2022
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies – Ref CB/2022
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) – Research/2022
- Tourism Information Services – Durban/KSIA/Cape Town – Ref TIS/2022
- Office Management – Ref OM/2022
Please note: Applicatants must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Be currently unemployed.
- Have never participated in an Internship programme before
NB. Please indicate the reference number in your motivational letter and subject of the email.
To apply please submit your CV, a motivation letter, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records
and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center, 29 Canal Quay Rd, Point, Durban.
Please note: Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (email@example.com)