City of Johannesburg internship
City of Johannesburg (CoJ) invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 03 March 2022
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities
available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Branch: Schedule Service Management Agency: Infrastructure
Designation: Intern X 2
Salary Range: R8 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) Completed
qualification, with at least 360 credits, OR
Salary Range: R3 500.00 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) must be enrolled as
• N6 / National Diploma / Degree in Finance or Management Assistant;
• Confirmation letter from institution;
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
Core Competencies: Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel). Excellent Communication skills
including presentation skills. Organising skills and attention to detail. Coordinating skills. Good report
writing skills. Time management and being able to work under pressure.