Personal Assistant: CEO (JB1559)
R15 – 20 000 per month, negotiable
A very busy CEO with four active businesses is looking for a right hand, someone that will assist with not only organizing his business interests but also his personal life. You should be able to manage a fast pace and remain organized, multi-task, plan and deliver on requirements.
Ideally applicants should live in or near Tzaneen however, candidates wanting to relocate to the area will be considered. Own vehicle is required, as the successful applicant will be required to run errands on behalf of the CEO.
- Own vehicle
- Computer literate
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proactive with a solution driven mindset
- Efficient written and verbal English communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Executive schedules
- Plan and arrange all travel for business and personal requirements
- Manage expenses and reporting
- Ensure all communications are managed professionally
- Run errands as expected
- Follow instruction on administrative requirements