Contract Logistics invites unemployed applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 March 2022
Learnership Location: Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
Contract Logistics, a subsidiary of Media24, seeks to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual on a Learnership programme for 9 months under the Project Management Office. The person will be reporting to the Project Manager and will be based at our office in Olifantsfontein.
- Building comprehensive files on high visibility projects – Audit trail
- Compiling project reports and updating master project tracker/ dashboard.
- Taking and uploading minutes of critical project meetings onto shared site ensuring business has visibility
- Be the SPC for the logging of projects
- To ensure these numbered
- To ensure they meet the minimum specs
- To ensure they are vetted by the PMO to be sufficient to move to Vault
- To compile meeting agendas
- Compile vendor documentation and organise/follow up on quotes
- Conduct research
- Assist with presentations.
- Good Listener
- Good Communicator
- Good written skills
- Good Excel Skills
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Grade 12
- Post matric qualification in Project Management.