Internship Opportunity – Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
Ubuntu Institute invites interested and eligible youth to apply for a paid internship programme for unemployed TVET graduates. The internship programme will run for a 12 month period at selected employees following work readiness training.
• TVET N6 Certificate
Areas of Interest:
• Business Management
• Business Administration
Age: 18-35 years .
Location: Johannesburg and Pretoria .
• Applicants must have no criminal record.
• Be currently unemployed.
• Be from a previously disadvantaged background.
• Be available to work for a 12 month period.
• Be committed, Hardworking, Friendly, Well spoken, Positive and have a strong professional work ethic.
STIPEND: R3 500
CLOSING DATE: 20 May 2022
Supporting Documentation require:
• South African ID (Certified within the last 2 months)
• TVET Certificate and Statement of results (Must be certified within last 2 months)
• Proof of Address (e.g Bank Statement, Retail Accounts, Affidavit, Letter of community leader)
• Latest Copy of CV (Must indicate Names and Surname as per ID document, Gender, Home Address and Language, Email Address, Cellphone number and 1 Contactable reference with their contact details).
Send your CV and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Programme, Residential Town, Province (e.g TVET Johannesburg, Gauteng)
Applicants who have not heard from the organisation after 1 month should consider their application unsuccessful.
UBUNTU CALL FOR APPLICATIONS!