Store Supervisor Mr Price
South Africa | req858
Support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
- Sales & Customer Experience Management:
- Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes (through execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plan, visual standards & customer feedback etc.) to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
- Team Management:
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Risk Management:
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS (Point of Sales) reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail (supervisory experience advantageous).
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Knowledge on sales & service management.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer.
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street, Power Fashion & Yuppiechef.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of application or if necessary, undertake, to receive a second vaccination in accordance with Company policy, before permanent employment is confirmed.
Mr Price Group