(New) Secretary (R14 692 pm)
- People who apply must have completed Grade 12 and are in possession of a National certificate.
- One of the fields of knowledge they must have is administration/secretariat.
- All applicants need to make sure they have Good communication and interpersonal skills. This will be used on a daily basis
- Basic computer literacy is one of the requirements. This means that applicants must be able to use Microsoft office in with all its different Resources.
- Applicants will be required to work overtime at times which means they must be able to work under pressure without folding.
In order to make sure that the government selects the best candidate shortlisted candidates are likely to undergo a test of their skills to make sure they are a right fit for the job.
The successful candidate will be responsible to serve as the secretary/administrator to the
- Phones will need to be answered and screened.
- Typing/compiling documentation as per the managers requirements will be done on a daily basis.
- The office and general administration duties will be on the shoulder of the employee.
- Keep track with appointments and maintain a dairy if everything.
- Acknowledge 52 receipt of documents.
- When meeting are being had, you must take minutes and do reports.
- Manage filing and electronic documents tracking system.
- When company employees need to travel, it must be taken care of by the secretary.
- Ensure submission of travel claims for the Senior Managers.
ENQUIRIES : Ms L Gama Tel No: (012) 338 7229 or Ms P Hlatshwayo Tel No: (012) 338 7376
APPLICATIONS : Please ensure that you send your application to Private Bag x918, Pretoria,
0001 or Hand deliver it to the Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds at Cnr Bosman and Pretorius, Pretoria, 0001 before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
SALARY : R176 310 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Pretoria
CLOSING DATE 10 June 2022